Areas of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Criminal Defense
Chris is a founding partner and head of the Workers’ Compensation Law Division at Rosengren, Kohlmeyer and Hagen Law Office. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Chris served eight years in the U.S. Army as a paratrooper and Russian translator for Military Intelligence. After graduating from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1998, Chris became a prosecuting attorney for the cities of St. Peter, Kasota and Madison Lake, Minnesota, where he made hundreds of court appearances. He then spent eight years working as an attorney for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (at the time, the world’s largest retailer) defending it against workers’ compensation claims brought in the state of Minnesota.
Since starting RKH in 2008, Chris has focused his practice exclusively on fighting employers who take advantage of their workers and representing people charged with serious crimes. He believes in leveling the playing field and giving everyone who has been damaged or persecuted a voice in the justice system.
Awards & Recognitions
• Winner of the Fifth Judicial District’s 2004 public service award (the first recipient in the history of the award)
• Named a “Super Lawyer” by Minnesota Super Law & Politics Magazine in 2014 and 2015
• A frequent commentator for KEYC TV, the Mankato Free Press and various other local media outlets
• Member of the American Bar Association and Minnesota Association for Justice
• Author of “Injured at Work in Minnesota” https://www.amazon.com/Injured-Work-Minnesota-Christopher-Rosengren-ebook/dp/B00GCJRYL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465497483&sr=8-1&keywords=injured+at+work+in+minnesota
This law office was very helpful and informative on helping me complete a settlement with my previous employer. Every time I called or emailed I was responded very promptly that same day. I also never felt pushed aside or that my case didn't matter, considering my case was small in comparison. I was highly recommended to them and will be giving the same recommendations.Jessica Sambrano, Client
I contacted Tom Hagen for a DWI charge, I was extremely impressed with Mr. Hagen, he knows his stuff, he's patient and made sure that I understood what was going on. He set me up with an amazing plea agreement and helped me out more than I was expecting. If you are looking for a good lawyer, I would highly recommend looking into this office.Alexis U, DWI Client