Here For You
From New Ulm’s many festivals to its scenic river valley to its quaint downtown with shops, New Ulm has something for everyone. New Ulm is located about 90 miles southwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul and offers residents and visitors one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants, historical sites, bed and breakfasts and live music. New Ulm has a small population of over 13,000 residents, but each year, thousands of visitors come to the area for different reasons.
Whether someone is a resident or just visiting the area, unexpected legal issues can arise, from criminal charges to family disputes. As such, it is important to have an experienced attorney help when faced with difficult and unexpected legal challenges. The New Ulm attorneys at the Kohlmeyer Hagen Law Office Chtd., help individuals and families with legal issues in the following practices areas:
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Divorce, Dissolution and Annulment Proceedings
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Military Divorce
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Marital Property Divisions
- Domestic Violence
- Paternity Disputes.
- Assault and Battery charges
- Stalking Crimes
- Driver’s License Revocation Defense/CDL Protection
- Field Sobriety Tests/Police Mistakes
- Violations of Due Process Rights
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Severe Penalties for Minnesota Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Medical Disputes
- Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Process
- Permanent Partial Disability
- Repetitive Use Trauma
- Vocational Rehabilitation or Retraining After Work Comp Claim
- Wage Loss Benefits
- Work-Related Back Injury
- Workers’ Compensation Appeal
Contact a New Ulm Lawyer
If you or a loved one needs legal services relating to workers’ compensation, family law or criminal defense, the experienced Minnesota attorneys at Kohlmeyer Hagen Law Office can help. Our Minnesota attorneys are uniquely positioned to help individuals facing criminal charges, family issues or work-related injuries.
Contact one of our experienced lawyers today for a consultation and case evaluation. You can call us at 507-625-5000 or visit with one of our attorneys at 150 St. Andrews Court, Suite 110, in Mankato, MN.