Car Accident Lawyers
Most personal injury law firms have experience in handling car accident cases. We do too. Ours experience span decades of with results ranging from small $30,000 settlements to policy maximum payouts in wrongful death cases. We’ve handled trials, appeals and even petitioned to the U.S. Supreme Court. Not every lawyer or law firm can say this. We have represented drivers and passengers who have been seriously injured in nearly every type of car and automobile accident situation. Ranging from the simple rear end collisions where one person isn’t paying attention, motorcycle crashes that can have horrific injuries and even bike accidents. Our personal injury lawyers also handle very complex car accident cases involving denial of insurance coverage disputes and product liability claims such as defective design and automobile manufacturing defects that can occur when the automobile manufacturer cuts corners to save costs.
Rosengren, Kohlmeyer & Hagen Law Office is one of the few Southern Minnesota law firms that uses computer graphic reconstruction as well allows clients 24/7 access to their case file with our innovative software. As you look for a lawyer to handle your case be sure you ask about this, most firms do not allow this type of access. We do.
How We Handle Personal Injury Cases.
The way we handle personal injury cases is work quickly to identify all of the responsible parties, this may be the vehicle owner or the driver of the vehicle. Often times the issue of who will pay is a complex issue and we need to investigate this very early. At Rosengren , Kohlmeyer & Hagen Law Office we will immediately get on top of the case and find how we can recover damages.
Our Mankato, Minnesota car accident lawyers represent injured victims in:
- Rear End Collisions
- Failure to Stop Accidents
- Side Impact Collisions
- Head on Collisions
- Distracted Driving or Texting Accidents
- DWI Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Commercial vehicles
- Taxi & Uber Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Speeding Car Accidents
Why Choose Us For Your Car Accident Case?
Many of the larger personal injury law firms simply look at the driver’s insurance coverage and turn down accident victims without looking at anything else, it’s a pure numbers game for them, we don’t do that at Rosengren, Kohlmeyer & Hagen Law Office. We understand that every person we represent is unique with unique problems and concerns that we try and address.
We welcome call and meetings from people who were turned down by other firms because the other firm feels they can’t make enough money on the case.
What to Do After a Car Accident
- Seek immediate medical care and follow up with your physicians.
- Stay calm, take pictures, take audio, and video. In today’s technological world almost everyone has a cell phone that can do all three.
- Take pictures of:
- Skid marks, road debris, and property damage.
- Damage to all the vehicles involved
- Try and take the pictures events before any vehicles are moved before victims are taken out of their vehicles and before other drivers try to cover up what they did.
- Don’t just create close-ups. Be sure to also take pictures of any landmarks which can be reference points later.
- Try to obtain copies of photos from eyewitnesses
- Obtain names and contact information of all potential witnesses and if possible even obtain a written statement.
- Get license plate number and names and other contact information of other drivers
Experience And Reputation Of Your Lawyer Count
The lawyers of Rosengren, Kohlmeyer & Hagen, Law Office has been 10.0 Avvo Rated attorney for years. Our firm has received numerous awards including SuperLawyer, Rising Star, Top 10 Up and Coming Attorneys.
Even if you have simple questions about your car accident and want to know what rights you have, call us today one our lawyers will be happy to talk to you and give you free advice on what to do next. Call Us For A Consultation 507-625-5000
Meet Your Mankato Personal Injury Lawyers
A driver high on crystal meth crossed the centerline and killed a father of two while he was standing at the bus stop, filing suit Mr. Kohlmeyer received policy limits within 60 days of the demand as well as recovered thousands of other dollars in the dead man's own insurance policy.Outcome